Change of plans!!

vargas17

Mouseketeer
We originally planned on going to WDW Feb 6th-13th. This was gonna be our first trip ever:cheer2: Right after I started planning, DH finds out that he has been picked for patrol (sherrif's dept.) and will be in phase two of training at that time. That plan flew out the window:sad1: Now I am back and ready to start again. Now my big issue is when to go. It will be me, dh, ds (4), and dd (1.5). When is a good time? I want lower prices, good weather, and low crowd. I know I can't get it all, but does anyone have any suggestions?? Please help!!!

Sorry to hear you had to change your plans. I think May is a good time, that is my favourite time to go. Other times it has been quite when we have been are early March (before easter), September, late April, October (avoid UK school holiday times though) and November (first two weeks).

sorry about your change of plans but glad that you are able to reschedule. Early May is a good time to go and we also like Sept. Good luck

We booked a trip from 2/6-2/13..but I changed it..to leave 2/5:thumbsup2 Saved some dollars ($300.00) leaving a day earlier on air fare..I'll be using it for a credit on a trip I am taking later this year...( To Vegas)

Our past 2 trips we went in early May and loved that time of year....I did pull the children out of school then..

I was debating on early april or early may. I am glad to hear that people liked those times. I keep reading things saying to not go at those times because the crowds are horrible. I need to hurry up and decide by friday so I can book and get the 4/3 free deal. Thanks for everyone's help!!!

We originally planned on going to WDW Feb 6th-13th. This was gonna be our first trip ever:cheer2: Right after I started planning, DH finds out that he has been picked for patrol (sherrif's dept.) and will be in phase two of training at that time. That plan flew out the window:sad1: Now I am back and ready to start again. Now my big issue is when to go. It will be me, dh, ds (4), and dd (1.5). When is a good time? I want lower prices, good weather, and low crowd. I know I can't get it all, but does anyone have any suggestions?? Please help!!!

Sad to hear that you change your plan, September is a great month to go for a trip, good weather and less crowds so you don't have to wait a few more minutes in line. :lmao:

Have a safe trip coming.

For us it's any day that ends in "y" :cool1:

In all seriousness we enjoy going in the early part of a change of season.

We went the beginning of October for the Halloween party (very few crowds compared to the previous year's visit the second to last week of October).

We go the first week of December when we want to see Disney decorated for Christmas and get the Cookies with Hot Chocolate.

We found the first week of May is another light time of year.

This year we are going next week. :thumbsup2 First time going in February so I'm not sure what to expect.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter