Change of plans

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by waltslostnephew, May 17, 2007.

1. waltslostnephew

waltslostnephew Mouseketeer

Now I am thinking about going from Sep. 9-14, does anybody know how attendance is this week?

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. MagicMe

MagicMe DIS Veteran

We were there about that time two years ago. It was great as far as crowds go. Except on the weekend, we barely waited 5 minutes on any ride (a lot of times we just about walked right on). They didn't even open the fast pass machines until the weekend! The only down side is that it was still very HOT (mid to high 90's) and HUMID.

4. Trekker

Trekker I've gone to find myself, If I return make me stay

The only thing I know for sure is that it is during the free dining promo so that could cause a rise in attendance

But then again they offer these promos during the "slow" time to try and increase attendance - so it may not be bad at all!

5. nbodyhome

nbodyhome DIS Veteran

Parks should be uncrowded, restaurants crowded. :)

6. monica31671

monica31671 DIS Veteran

I took my son and nephew September 13-18, 2006. We loved this time of year. I would go every September if I could.
    The table service was crowded, but the rides were not. We walked on to almost everything we rode.