Change name on TIW card?

momhmmx2

Life is a gift...Have Fun!
Can you change the name on your TIW card? I don't want to purchase a second card, so would like to know if I can have the card that was issued to my dh switched over to my name when we are at WDW in August? I would "turn in" our current card for another with my name on it. Why?? because I am going on an all girls trip in October and would like to use it then.

What do you think? possible:confused3

i would seriously doubt they would let you do that. Best case is to try to add a family card for $25

Your best bet may be to either get the extra card, or, if your membership is close to ending, buy another membership in your name.

BUMMER!! We got our card in January at the same time we purchased our AP's. The CM didn't ask what name we wanted on it she just chose my dh, and frankly we didn't even think to look at it until later that stay at WDW..I said to DH we should have had my name put on it. But we got busy having fun at Disney :) and I never made it back to guest services to have it changed...OH well guess this is a lesson learned :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter