Chances of Acceptance: University or Community College?

Do University students have a better chance of getting accepted into the DCP?

• Total voters

Diznewb

Earning My Ears
Hi,

I've been rejected once before, last year. I'm going to be applying for Spring 2016 once they start taking apps, and was wondering if the type of school you attend affects your chances at all. I attend a community college. Do University students have an advantage? I want to experience this program more than anything and have been wondering.

Let me know what you think.

Thank you,
Shannon

It shouldn't. I know people from both who did the CP

I was attending community college when I applied/did my CP so I don't believe it made a difference.

i just finished my CP and met a lot of people who were attending both kinds of schools! i don't think it makes a difference at all.

As long as you're enrolled it doesn't matter what college or university you attend.

Me and one of my other roommates both went to a university. But the other four all went to community college. Just show them that your the best for the job and you'll do fine!

It all really depends on how your phone interview goes! Just shine through your answers-- it doesn't matter where you're from. :)

I got in while attending a University but I really don't think it matters as several of my friends who attend community college also got accepted. :-)

Nope, it makes no difference! Just shining in those interviews and showing you're the best for the role is what will determine if you get accepted. I'm applying for Spring 2016 as well, but I know people from both community colleges and universities that have gotten accepted :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!