Chances for an October Promo?

Raya

DIS Veteran
We recently booked a trip to see the Osbourne lights - and members of the family immediately started grumbling that they'd rather go in October. Unfortunately, the hotel rates seem to be much higher. Is there any chance for a promotion for October dates this late in the game? Some percentage off a hotel room would be best for us, but I'll take anything I can get.

Thanks!

We recently booked a trip to see the Osbourne lights - and members of the family immediately started grumbling that they'd rather go in October. Unfortunately, the hotel rates seem to be much higher. Is there any chance for a promotion for October dates this late in the game? Some percentage off a hotel room would be best for us, but I'll take anything I can get.

Thanks!
Disney is offering a room only discount right now for Oct 4th through select dates the rest of the year. But the promotion expires in a few days so you would need to act fast. :)

Disney is offering a room only discount right now for Oct 4th through select dates the rest of the year. But the promotion expires in a few days so you would need to act fast. :)
Thanks! After hours of searching a room finally came up with that promo! YAY! I'm going to Disney World. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter