Chance of DISCOUNT during Thanksgiving

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by kflowers, May 3, 2012.

1. kflowers

kflowers Earning My Ears

We went in 2009 and had free dining. I wanted to see if anyone knew or thought there would be a chance for either a room discount during that time or free dining.

Need a Disney FIX!!!:love:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Marionnette

Marionnette <font color=deeppink>Wishing On A Star<br><font co

Disney rarely offers discounts during peak times like Thanksgiving, Christmas and Easter. Last fall, Disney marketing had made the statement that they would be doing less in the way of discounts compared to what they had been offering in the past couple of years. Partly, I assume, because the economy has improved over the past couple of years and also because their numbers revealed that the deep discounts didn't do enough to improve the bottom line.

But hey, anything is possible!

4. Hannathy

Hannathy <font color=darkorchid>When I stop laughing I will

Slim to none. You only offer discounts to get people there when they don't come on their own. Disney never has trouble getting people there over a holiday.

5. LaDonna

LaDonna DIS Veteran

if you can be a lil' more flexible in the past they have offered free dining the week before Thanksgiving week and if you booked the last day the special was offered it extended into the rest of your trip

6. v.t.

v.t. DIS Veteran

I received a PIN for room discount until 11/19. We are hoping that FD will be offered until that time and book for the last day to get it the entire week. Fingers crossed! ;)