Chance of DISCOUNT during Thanksgiving

kflowers

Earning My Ears
We went in 2009 and had free dining. I wanted to see if anyone knew or thought there would be a chance for either a room discount during that time or free dining.

Need a Disney FIX!!!:love:

We went in 2009 and had free dining. I wanted to see if anyone knew or thought there would be a chance for either a room discount during that time or free dining.

Need a Disney FIX!!!:love:
Disney rarely offers discounts during peak times like Thanksgiving, Christmas and Easter. Last fall, Disney marketing had made the statement that they would be doing less in the way of discounts compared to what they had been offering in the past couple of years. Partly, I assume, because the economy has improved over the past couple of years and also because their numbers revealed that the deep discounts didn't do enough to improve the bottom line.

But hey, anything is possible!

Slim to none. You only offer discounts to get people there when they don't come on their own. Disney never has trouble getting people there over a holiday.

if you can be a lil' more flexible in the past they have offered free dining the week before Thanksgiving week and if you booked the last day the special was offered it extended into the rest of your trip

I received a PIN for room discount until 11/19. We are hoping that FD will be offered until that time and book for the last day to get it the entire week. Fingers crossed! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!