Certificates came today!!!

Discussion in 'Events/Competition' started by Disneefun, Mar 24, 2006.

1. Disneefun

Disneefun DIS Veteran

I got my certificates and race recap cd rom in the mail today. One cert. for the half and one for the full. I thought there was supposed to be a special goofy cert but it didn't come. Maybe I just dreamed that part up or maybe it comes from a different office? Anyone know for sure?

Anyway, I they came so stay tuned to your mail box.

2. DianeL

DianeL DIS Veteran

Wooohooo!!!! Thanks for you update!!! I'll be glued to my mailbox now :woohoo:

3. DianeL

DianeL DIS Veteran

My Donald Certificate arrived today in Michigan, Susan's hasn't arrived but back in November her booklet arrived a couple of days after mine so I expect hers to be delivered Monday or Tuesday :)

Too kewl!!!! I probably would have cried watching the video portion but my headache kept me from doing so. It is simply amazing to watch it and I can't wait to do it all over again. They even caught the flipping Minnie!!!! I saw pictures of her when I was surfing the photos. Unbelieveable energy that woman has :)

Hope everyone elses arrive soon. Happy training!!!!

4. monte

monte DIS Veteran

I got my certificate & cd rom...sweet! The only thing is I can't click on the photo's because it says I don't have a certain program on my computer. :confused3 Bummer. I've already framed my certificate and can't wait til 07'. :banana: