certain days better for reservations?

Discussion in 'Disney Dining Reservations' started by getyagreenon, Feb 22, 2013.

1. getyagreenon

getyagreenon Earning My Ears

Does anyone find that there are certain days that are best for reservations for any of the casual or character dining experiences? Or certain tines best to beat the crowds. Taking DS for 5th bday with sensory issues and adhd, so best place to get food fast would probably be best.

2. bleeps

bleeps DIS Veteran

I see from your signature your trip is in Sept -- what days will you be traveling?

That said, character meals do tend to be pretty busy/full -- but you can get in and out quickly if you aren't worried about seeing all the characters. Booking a breakfast for the earliest available slot (as close to opening time as possible) will mean lower crowds than, say 9 or 10 am, and generally speaking mid-week is less busy than the weekends. Similarly, hitting lunch or dinner early will generally be a little less crowded (at least at the beginning).

Hope that helps.

3. getyagreenon

getyagreenon Earning My Ears

Will be there the last week of September and hoping for a lighter crowd . Doing mostly buffets at resorts

4. Luv2CtheMouse

Luv2CtheMouse DIS Veteran

Friday - Sunday are almost always the harder days as they generally fill up faster.