ceremony sites

inloveindisney

DIS Veteran
I noticed that there are several other places that a ceremony can take place around the park. However, they are all not listed on the official site. Is it expensive to get another spot? I know the castle is rather high, but what about some of the other small spots? My mom noticed that someone got married at the Animal Kingdom Lodge overlooking the safari. That would be really neat to us.:wave2:

inloveindisney - I would recommend you viewing this site http://www.yourfairytale.com/locations.html

However also if you had something in mind dont hesitate to let your co-ordinator know because Disney is a Magical place and Magical things do happen there and they do try to fill your request if at all possible.

Good Luck with your planning

:D

We also wanted something a little different and didn't know where to start. We found the sales coordinator was the best helper with that. She talked with us for a bit about what we loved about WDW and then geared our tour of locations to that. We never knew about the Living Seas VIP room before that day, and had our reception there. If you are animal lovers I would let the SC know and see if they can suggest special locations for you, either at the lodge or maybe a quiet corner in the park. We just came back from a day at AK, and I love the ruins around the tiger area - that would be really lovely for pictures.

We got married on what was the beach (now a pool) at the Grand Floridian. I don't remember why or how we came up with this idea - but it was great. And unique! It cost $5 each for chair rentals. No other location-type fee (this was in 1999). We also had a beautiful arch set up to get married underneath.

Our other choice was having the ceremony in EPCOT World Showcase before park opening. Canada has beautiful gardens that would make a fabulous background in pictures. AKL would be awesome for animal lovers!!!

You can do just about anything within reason. I'm sure your coordinator can give you some great suggestions. Congratulations!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter