Centerpieces for outdoor tables?

Discussion in 'Disney Weddings and Honeymoons' started by Desnik, Feb 9, 2009.

1. Desnik

Desnik <font color=teal>I actually love packing and plann

Our VR is in Nov. and our reception will be in the evening at the White Hall room and patio. We are doing the cocktail hour indoors, then the reception will be on the patio. My colors are fall themed, chocolate brown, burnt orange, yellow, green, red. I was told we can have candles or those glowing cylinders.:confused3 Does anyone have any pictures or ideas of what to use as centerpieces? We thought it would be romantic to have some ficus trees with the lights and lots of candles, but I just need some help decorating this space!
    TIA:goodvibes

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. PrettyPeony

PrettyPeony Earning My Ears

If you are going full on fall theme, I would suggest having pumpkins with a mickey mouse cut out and put a candle in them... or just do something like this...
    http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_qiZgVBB3s...8/_Am7zZIDdS4/s1600-h/Fall+Centerpieces+1.jpg
    simple but fits your theme.

4. Skylarr29

Skylarr29 <font color=blue>Oh Darn it, I was 'forced' to buy

This was the centerpiece we used for our cocktail hour at the whitehall patio.. not exactly what you described but I thought photos of the room and patio might help.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

We had a kids table on the patio
    [​IMG]

Our centerpieces inside
    [​IMG]

Here is the centerpiece with the light up cubes, we used them for our dessert party
    [​IMG]

5. mermaidbride1108

mermaidbride1108 Disney Fairy Tale Bride 8.31.09

That is a Gorgeous Centerpiece and I still get excited and jump everytime I see the table Name!!:wizard:

6. Skylarr29

Skylarr29 <font color=blue>Oh Darn it, I was 'forced' to buy

Thank you! I loved naming our tables after HP. Every one thought I was crazy but it was really us so why not? We had exactly 4 tables and a sweetheart table so the table were named after the houses and our sweetheart table was Platform 9 3/4!

7. jessesgirl-080708

jessesgirl-080708 I got married at the happiest place on earth!

We used Whitehall in August.
    We had the glow cylinders going around the patio edge and tea lights in a mickey base sitting on the cocktail tables outside.
    nothing to fancy outside.

I'll check and see if I have any pics when I get home.