1. Guest - Welcome to the new DIS Boards! I will create a thread on the tech support board to talk about any issues we are seeing and another thread to discuss new functionality - Alex

Celebs at 2012 Disney Christmas Parade

Discussion in 'Disney Rumors and News' started by Laurasw1977, Oct 13, 2012.

1. Applemomma

Applemomma New Member

My kid thinks there's something fishy with those tours dates...you're not able to purchase tickets for them and the guys have been tweeting about how they can't wait to start the tour off in Madison Square Garden...which is the 2nd I think.....she's not willing to take a chance they won't be there so we'll be hitting the park at opening :)

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Krystalynn

Krystalynn New Member

Wow, I hope it's true.. we would love to see One Direction while we are there! Lol :)

4. cousinorville3

cousinorville3 New Member

Like I said, I really can't say for sure. This is just the rumor going around amongst cast members in entertainment. Keep in mind in 2007 the Jonas Brothers taped their performance in the morning and performed a show in Little Rock, AR that night, so it is possible that One Direction could do both.

5. doombuqqy

doombuqqy New Member

It's amazing to me here it is two days before taping:confused3 and we still dont know

6. 4parks

4parks New Member

ONE D OR not !!!!!!!!!! ?????????

WE ARE PACKING OUR BAGS RIGHT NOW. still don't know who it will be !!!
    this is terrible !!!! We HOPE HOPE HOPE it's 1D !!!!!!!!

my 14 yo dd will DIE

***fingers crossed and *** toes crossed !!!:yay:

7. dizprincess77

dizprincess77 New Member

Disney Channel just posted that The girl from Shake It Up Bella Thorne & from Austin & Ally Ross Lynch are in Disney Land for parade. No news on DW though.

8. Applemomma

Applemomma New Member

Just came from the park...on of the cast members doing the up front crowd organizing told us it's Caleb Calent (spelling?) and someone I didn't recognize today and Lady Antebellum and Phillip Phillps tomorrow...saw Nick Canon!

9. Krystalynn

Krystalynn New Member

DH was in line at Space Mountain today and heard a young girl saying she heard that One Direction got there at 4 in the morning... Lol. The rumors have even spread into the park now I guess. Don't know who Caleb Calent is? What time do the performers usually start? We have an ADR for CRT at 8:15am!

10. JohnMouse

JohnMouse Belle, Anna and Rapunzel are my princesses, and St

I think Applemomma means Colbie Caillat:flower3: You know, the girl who sings Brighter Than the Sun.:goodvibes

11. The things people do to see a singer makes me laugh .:rotfl2:

12. cousinorville3

cousinorville3 New Member

Looks like one direction isn't there, but the boyband The Wanted are.

13. Mousetrooper

Mousetrooper New Member

Well I'm no celebrity but we (501st Legion Florida Garrison) marched in the parade for taping on the 30th of November. :cool1: