Celebs and character dining galore!

Krystalynn

Mouseketeer
Let me introduce you to our little Disney family!

I will start with myself. I am Krystalynn! I will be 21 in a little over two weeks but apparently I look even younger than that, so don't be mistaken. I had a CM ask me during this trip, "How old are you, sweety?" as I was taking my DD on a ride!! :rotfl: I'm a full-time college student working on my pre-requisites for nursing school, a wife, and a mommy to two! I have my hands full to say the least :) But that sure didn't stop me from planning our trip!

My husband is an amazing guy, he is fully supporting our family on his own right now while I am in school and I am so thankful to have him as my husband. We met for the first time in high school even though we had been in the same schools for years and had quite a few mutual friends. We have been together for 6 years and married for 2 years and throughout that time he has turned me and the kids into HUGE Star Wars fans :thumbsup2 He is my one and only! :love:

We have a beautiful 4 year old princess named Iris. princess: :bride: princess: :bride: (She begged me to let her do that :P) Princesses are her thing! Her absolute favorite rides are the haunted mansion and the people mover. :upsidedow She is currently in pre-k and loving it. Despite me and my husband being two shy people, she is quite the social butterfly and makes friends easily.

Ezra is our second child, born the day after Christmas of 2011! He is my little prince <3 He loves to open and close things, flick the little thingamabob behind the door, and recently he has learned to wave and say "bye" which he likes doing all of the time now! His sissy is one of the most important people in his life, he just adores her. :hug:

DH and I had been planning this trip for a year. We wanted to surprise the kids as an early Christmas present. We only stayed in Orlando for 3 nights but that is plenty of time for us with the kids being so young, we were pretty worn out ourselves on the first night! lol. We were annual pass holders when we lived a bit closer but it is too hard for us now, especially with two little ones, so we have decided to do an annual trip.

Here is me and the kiddos in September at Ft. Wilderness (my mother just has to go every year now so of course we tag along! :woohoo:)

DSC00690-1.jpg

Here is DH and DD on the people mover last year!

226150_2264769741776_8317071_n2.jpg

We had an amazing time and I can't wait to share our trip! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!