celebrity resorts?

Discussion in 'Hotel & Accommodations Reviews' started by Joie, Nov 11, 2007.

1. Joie

Joie Mouseketeer

Nov 2, 2007
    We are heading to WDW for my nephews' springbreak,the week of mar 22-29, decided to use our timeshare exchange and the only one that was available was celebrity resorts spa in kissimmee. has anyone stay here?
  2. DisneyDadof3

DisneyDadof3 DIS Veteran

Mar 19, 2006
    Have stayed there several times (as you can see in my signature) - we have been pleased each time. We have stayed in a remodeled room each time. Some say the ones that are not remodeled are not as nice... don't know, ours have been nice each time. Good luck.
  3. dolly-dawne

dolly-dawne Loved Disney since my first trip..making my boys l

Jun 5, 2005
    We have stayed at both the Celebrity resorts (they are across the street from each other). First time it was perhaps the most disgusting place we ever stayed...worse than a motel six. Thought we would give it another try last year (2007) and were again very displeased. We had an olde room where the furniture wasd sooo dirty I did not even want to sit on it, we put sheets down. There were fire ants in our room upon arrival and instead of moving us as I requested they sent someone over to spay our room. This left a horrible odor and an oily residue on everything not to mention the chemical residue that we inhaled for days. This is a 3-4 star resort on the timeshare ratings but we have on both occasions been disgusted. If I were you I would request a newly remodeled room. Good luck. We will never stay the again. In fact only reason we gave it a second chance was because it was the only resort left available with 2 bedrooms. Perhaps there is a reason for that. Make sure to rate your stay with the timeshare company as this is how they rate the resorts.