Celebration Wedding

ExCMbeau

Find us on Youtube @ NolaDad08
I am scheduled to get married on Jan 11, 2004 at the Celebration Hotel and then HM'ing at the GF for a week. Has anyone else gotten married at the Celebration Hotel? http://www.celebrationhotel.com

We wanted Disney since my future bride is a former cast member, but the date was booked and we couldn't change it. So this was suggested as an alternate.

Thanks

I am having my wedding in WDW, but the Celebration Hotel DOES look lovely! I wouldn't be disappointed with it. At least I don't think I would be:) The photos on the website look spectacular! Congrats to you both. I will be only 5 days behind you for my wedding!:teeth:

We are only having an intimate ceremony. 12 invited guest plus us. We just got our menus in today so if anyone is interested I would be more than happy to post them.

Since this is a Disney owned hotel it appears they use all the same photographers etc. that Disney uses for their weddings.

Originally posted by ExCMbeau
Since this is a Disney owned hotel it appears they use all the same photographers etc. that Disney uses for their weddings.

FYI -- The Celebration Hotel is not owned by Disney. It is part of the Kessler Collection of hotels. Kessler Hotels

I'm betting that you'll have a wonderful wedding there and I look forward to hearing about it.

ExCMbeau,
I live in Celebration, and the hotel and town are just wonderful. There are horse and carriage rides through town on Friday and Saturday nights which I have seen wedding couples take....makes for a wonderful photo op and a special moment for the two of you (would be a nice surprise for your fiancee, too!). Ask your contact at the Celebration Hotel about setting it up. Congratulations.
PS-The General Manager of the hotel was previously at the Grand Floridian.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter