Celebration of Harry Potter 2016 questions

escriven75

Mouse bars for breakfast!!!
I'm considering surprising my kids with this for Christmas this year. We've never attended this event. The website and online chat isn't the most informative so I thought I'd have better luck here.
Does anyone have a schedule of the 2015 events just so I can get an idea of what is when, when we should fly in and out etc? Also, I'm assuming if we really want to do it right we should book the Celebration package? When do these usually sell out? Are you guaranteed access to all events if you purchase a package? Are the events in IoA and US, both WWoHP or the resorts or both? If anyone has general helpful input I'd love to hear it. I'm assuming I have to decide soon if I want to purchase the package?!
Thanks all!!!

You've looked here, of course? https://www.universalorlando.com/events/celebration-of-harry-potter/overview.aspx

Most of those events won't be IN the parks, from my experience of NOT participating in the celebration but being at the parks then. The expo isn't in the "public eye" so to speak, and the panels etc are out of the way.

IMO if you're going to participate in it, get the package. If you're just going during that time and don't care, don't. The middle ground is to not get the package and then wait in line for the things you CAN get into. But that's a lot of waiting around. That's not what we were willing to do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter