Celebrating your 1st Bday

DisneyVC

Earning My Ears
I'm trying to decide if I should make arrangements to take my family to Disney to celebrate my baby's first Birthday.

Does Disney do anything special for your first Bday? I would like to take him to eat and have everyone sing.

We celebrated my DD's 1st b-day at WDW this past July. We did breakfast at CRT. She could see the faces of the princesses & loved it. They brought a cupcake & sang to everyone having birthdays. We did dinner at Chef Mickey's & she was a little scared of the characters. They brought a cup cake & a laminated placemat the characters had signed. They sang there as well.

This June we will celebrate my DS's 5th birthday with breakfast at Chef Mickey's & dinner at Rainforest Cafe. (He picked these out.)

Whatever you do, take plenty of pictures. It will be a magical birthday.

I cannot imagine any TS that would not have a few of the staff sing H-B/d to your baby. The question is, with characters, will your baby be scared?:confused3

Nope, he is not scared of the characters. We've been to Disney twice and he hasn't cried or acted scared once.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter