Celebrating Graduation

tinkerbell731

Earning My Ears
I'm going to the World to (prematurely) celebrate my college graduation this upcoming May. What special things would you recommend doing? I've been there every few years since I've been born so I'm looking for something "different". Also is there any chance of Mickey graduation ears being available then?

I'm actually going in May 2016 too to celebrate my graduation - and yes, Mickey Graduation ears are available in May. Last year we went for my boyfriends graduation and we found graduation ears (this was the last week in May in 2014 - and I saw them the second week in May this year).

I'm going to Disney for my college graduation next year as well! ::yes:: Only difference is I don't graduate til June.
As far as special things to do, one thing I'm really looking forward to doing on my trip is eating at Be Our Guest. Beauty and the Beast is one of my favorites, and New Fantasyland wasn't even open yet on my last trip, so I'm just super excited about seeing it general .
You could try doing one of the backstage tours, such as the Keys to the Kingdom tour at Magic Kingdom. I've never done it, but I heard it's great. Check out more about it and other tours here: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/events-tours/

I'd recommend Dining with an Imagineer. I did it earlier this year and as a recent grad it was interesting listening to the imagineer's career path and how they ended up at Disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!