Celebrating Comfort and Joy ~ Early December 2012 *UPDATED 11/25*(LifeUpdate 11/28)

Sorry I have been MIA.. I was trying to get everything done for Christmas and birthdays before we lefted for Disney. We did Christmas for my side of the family yesterday. Pictures to come soon.

Day 6

Get up, head to MK.
Go see Mickey or Princesses whichever we havent one yet
Breakfast at 9:55 at Crystal Palace
Do our Must Dos
Head back to room (possibly ESPN Club or Big River Gille for dinner with DH's grandfather (Mom's side))

Day 7

Free Day ~ No plans
DNana and DPopPop will be staying with us this night
DH and I will be going to ride some big people rides

Day 8

Only plan is Via Napoli at 6:20pm

Day 9

Do all MUST dos that have not been done

Day 10

Last Minute Shopping and say bye to Disney

Thanks, I am most excited about Les Chef de France!!! Oh that's a shame, do you have your park days planned out, do any of those overlap???

I am excited about the Tea and will definitely be doing a trip report. I am thinking about doing the Perfectly Princess Tea with DD when she is older.

Here's our week:
Sun- resort fun
Mon- MK am/ DHS pm
Tue- EP am/ MVMCP
Wed- EP/ Poly
Thur- MK am/ EP pm
Fri- AK am/EP pm

tofubeast said:
Here's our week:
Sun- resort fun
Mon- MK am/ DHS pm
Tue- EP am/ MVMCP
Wed- EP/ Poly
Thur- MK am/ EP pm
Fri- AK am/EP pm

We will be at the same places Mon evening and Wednesday morning.

MUST DOs

Magic Kingdom
Railroad
Dumbo
Mickey
Meet Rapunazel
Buzz
Voyage of the Little Mermaid
Enchanted Tales with Belle
Barnstormer (if DD is tall enough)

Epcot

Nemo
Living with the Land
Imagination
Maelstrom
Gran Fiesta Tour

Hollywood Studios

Beauty and the Beast Live on Stage
Osbourne Lights
TSM!

Animal Kingdom

Wildlife Express to Rafiki's Planet Watch

Yeah we are doing Disney Jr thing in the afternoon, dining at 50s PT, and then enjoying Osborne. Will look for you!

Awesome, I will keeep an eye out for you too. I will have a LGMH on my bag and I am hoping to get a Liscense plate for DD's stroller. :goodvibes

Life Update

Let's start with Halloween since I have been MIA so long! The weekend before Halloween my sisters, parents, all the kiddies, and I attended the fall festival at the church I grew up in and was married in. We had a great time and even got to take a hayride the only downfall was it was COLD and most of it is held outside. I only have one picture and haven't uploaded it sorry. Halloween night MIL and niece meet me and DD at my house and we went to a retirement community to go trick or treating all the elderly folks love seeing the kids and we happy and excited to see how they interacted. DD did pretty well only tried to take extra if the person holding the basket held it out, if it was just sitting out she would take one and go... pretty good for a two year old. Then we came back to my neighborhood and MIL stayed at the house for us while DH drove DD, Nieces, and I around to trick or treat (We live in a neighborhood where all the lots are 2.5 acres +) we enjoyed that and I enjoyed meeting a lot of my neighbors I only knew the family directly across from us since we moved in, in Feb.

Here is a pic of the girls (at the end of the night):

100MEDIA36IMAG0106.jpg

and one of DD in Halloween attire

IMAG0923.jpg

I have also been busy doing DIY Christmas Gifts. I made Mugs and Chocolate Marshmallows for DDs aunts and uncles and Chocolate filled cookie cutters for the ladies at bible study. I am also hoping to make chocolate covered pretzels for the ladies at bible study who are not in my group but I am close with.

IMG_20121108_155013-1.jpg

IMG_20121108_154838-1.jpg

IMG_20121115_202619.jpg

100MEDIAIMAG0956.jpg

IMG_20121115_181110.jpg

Well I should head to bed but I add one picture this one is Disney related. We got our shirts for our Christmas card pic in front of the castle and I LOVE:lovestruc THEM!!!!!!!

1352844273202.jpg

Tomorrow I hope to do one more life update about Thanksgiving and our Christmas with my side of the family. :goodvibes

Very crafty aren't you??? DIY gifts are the best! :thumbsup2 My son just made some of the candy cane marshmallows.....they're so good and go great in cocoa!!

Your kids are adorable! When my boys were young, we used to take them to the senior homes to trick or treat. The residents just love seeing the kids. It's a wonderful thing for families to do! :love:

Very crafty aren't you??? DIY gifts are the best! :thumbsup2 My son just made some of the candy cane marshmallows.....they're so good and go great in cocoa!!

Your kids are adorable! When my boys were young, we used to take them to the senior homes to trick or treat. The residents just love seeing the kids. It's a wonderful thing for families to do! :love:

I really enjoy craft projects esp when they involve food. :rotfl: I have a bag to put some Iron-ons on and then Annabelle's name in glitter puff paint to make for the car ride to Disney as well!

Thanks, yea next year we decided we are going to find a nursing home that does a open night for trick or treating and go there.

Life Update

The week of Thanksgiving we had a lot going on. Tuesday of that week was DHs birthday and my In laws decided to surprise us and come over. Then I had to get stuff ready for Thanksgiving because I got volunteered to host which was fine. So we had a pretty good thanksgiving.

Here is a picture of DD from that day

IMAG0966.jpg

IMAG0967.jpg

Then Friday at midnight I did my BF shopping online and I am crossing everything and hoping it all comes in before we leave. I also made a cheesecake for Saturday my second one ever. Saturday we are celebrated Christmas at Mom's (DNana) house. We had a great time and Annabelle loved opening gifts! It was great to celebrate with the fam since we are going to be super busy this month.

Pictures from our Christmas:

IMAG0968.jpg

1109.jpg

IMAG0978.jpg

IMAG0973.jpg

IMAG0975.jpg

IMAG0979.jpg

Your daughter is so cute!! I love the Disney cars/rug?? I've never seen that before.....fun!! :goodvibes

DizNee Luver said:
Your daughter is so cute!! I love the Disney cars/rug?? I've never seen that before.....fun!! :goodvibes

Thanks! Yea it was a huge hit hers is Minnie Mouse themed but they have others on the Disney store website. The cars are the kind you pull back and let go and they go on their own. Her came with Mickey and Minnie cars. She got it from her aunt. Her other aunt got her the mermaid dress which was in the pics above.

We are home. We got back Saturday at 11:40ish pm. We had such a great time! DH and I agreed it was the best trip with DD so far! I caught a cold but am starting to feel better I will probably start my TR soon.

We are home. We got back Saturday at 11:40ish pm. We had such a great time! DH and I agreed it was the best trip with DD so far! I caught a cold but am starting to feel better I will probably start my TR soon.

I hope you are feeling better. PLEASE let me know when you start your TR.
Just waiting on the children to wake up and sharing more holiday wishes.

I will be starting my TR very soon. It will not be very detailed as theses days I am limited on time and will probably be mainly highlights of our trip and pictures!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter