Celebrating Christmas with the Urchins -- UPDATE -- SURPRISE

I am here! I just need to go back and read! I promise I will... I still have to on your other report. :scratchin I am hoping there are links that will help me get through it. ;)

I am here! I just need to go back and read! I promise I will... I still have to on your other report. :scratchin I am hoping there are links that will help me get through it. ;)

Ann, good to see you. Thank you for joining.

Yes there are links on my trip report.:goodvibes

I'm here! Great intros, love all the pictures of the girls, they are so cute! :thumbsup2 Can't wait to hear about your plans, especially the day we overlap! I can't wait to start a PTR of my own in a couple of weeks! :banana:

Whew... all caught up. Easy enough right now and maybe I can keep up. I let your TR get to far away from me and I need to use those links!!!

Love the intros, ladies! The family pics sure are nice. :goodvibes

I'm here! Great intros, love all the pictures of the girls, they are so cute! :thumbsup2 Can't wait to hear about your plans, especially the day we overlap! I can't wait to start a PTR of my own in a couple of weeks! :banana:

Jen, so happy to have you here. Yes, those girls are cute. I am hoping we can at least say hello.

Thanks for being here, MaryEllen. You must be getting very excited for your trip.

Joining in!! Will go back to read.

Thank you for joining, Linda.

Whew... all caught up. Easy enough right now and maybe I can keep up. I let your TR get to far away from me and I need to use those links!!!

I know how hard keeping up can be.

Love the intros, ladies! The family pics sure are nice. :goodvibes

Thanks, Ann; and great to have you here.

Subbing from a Disney bus on our way to MK! :cool1:

Aren't you the dedicated one, Ali. Subbing while on yoru way to the MK! I hope you are having a blast on your trip.

TWICE in one week! I hope I didn't make you :faint: So many DIS meets and fun to look forward to. :goodvibes

Mary, loved the intros, the girls are adorable as always. :love:

Somehow I missed Mary's intro. So glad I was able to pop back over! I do think our girls would get along so well!!! So glad that when we meet up with Kathy, you and the girls will mostly likely be there too!

TWICE in one week! I hope I didn't make you :faint: So many DIS meets and fun to look forward to. :goodvibes

Mary, loved the intros, the girls are adorable as always. :love:

I'm in shock. :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: Yes, Mary's girls are adorable. And I have several DIS meets. I hope we can get them all in.

I'm here!

Cynthia, it wouldn't be the same without you. I'm so glad you are here.

Somehow I missed Mary's intro. So glad I was able to pop back over! I do think our girls would get along so well!!! So glad that when we meet up with Kathy, you and the girls will mostly likely be there too!

She snuck that in on you, didn't she Tammy? Well, since we will be glued together...the five of us...I'm sure Brenda will meet the girls.

I swore I would NEVER do two reports at the same time again, but here we are. :)

Tuesday, December 3

Andy will take Mark and I to O'Hare Airport very early in the morning. We will probably leave the house around 4:15 a.m. so we get to the airport and then Andy can get back to school (he'll be a permanent English teacher substitute by then). We have a 7 a.m. flight, scheduled to arrive in Orlando at 10:25 a.m.

I am sure we still stop at Starbucks at the airport for some much needed coffee and breakfast, and then hopefully board an on-time flight.

Once we arrive at MCO, we will go and get our luggage and then go to the Budget Rental counter. After my horrid experience with the buses when I was with Mary and the girls in June at the Beach Club Villas, I was taking no chances this trip and we got a car (and a good deal on it too).

Then we will drive here (all pictures borrowed from internet):

our home for the next five nights.

Once we get checked in (I doubt our room will be ready), we will drive to DTD where we will pick up our AP's. Yes, I renewed them two weeks before all the nonsense started at Mark's job and the fact that he might not have one at the end of the year. But at least they are paid for. I'll also pick up my Tables in Wonderland card so I have it for this trip, my girls trip and Mark's and my summer trip.

Once we have our renewed AP's and TIW in hand, we will drive here:

We will be meeting Mary and the girls at the park.

Up next, lunch and who want's to party?

I am here. Great intros Kathy.

Great intros Mary.

Sounds like a good start to the first day. I don't blame you renting a car. If I stayed at one of those resorts I would too.

The Boardwalk is on my wish list of places to stay. That is sooo cool you will be staying there. :goodvibes

The buses do seem to be getting worse and worse each trip... you renting a car has me definitely wondering if it wouldn't be a good idea for me in January.

I am sorry to hear about the risk of Marks job. That is never fun. At least you do have the AP's paid for. I suppose that helps cut stress in some ways, yes?

We are doing the mvmcp on Dec. 3 also. We will be at Mk at 4 and have an Dar at LTT at 5:30 so maybe we can meet up that night?

Hi Kathy, Following along as always! Hope your weather doesn't get too bad this week. Elaine PS Tell Mary her girls are just adorable!!

Here I am....thanks for the FB heads up! And already caught up! This is going to be such a fun trip, Kathy! How did you ever get BWV for those dates? BWV is the first to book for December - :cheer2: for you!! I enjoyed my stay there, although it is not my favorite. Be sure to request a room near the only set of elevators or you could be in for a walk that is almost half way to the Studios to get to your room! ::yes:: Talk about long and winding halls...we were about 5 rooms fine the elevators...no noise at all. It was a great location...nice balcony...view of the entrance which was fine.

I am sooo disappointed that I will not be there to finally meet you and Mark after all these years of DISing.:sad1: Had to cancel December because I am still in this darn boot and cannot walk around WDW at all. Hopefully another time...but you know I will be there vicariously though your PTR and TR! ::yes::

Love the plans so far! :goodvibes

Life is short Kathy, I am happy you renewed your APs.

And staying at Boardwalk!! :woohoo::woohoo: One of these days I WILL stay there. (Okay, pick your mouth up off of the floor...twice in one day!) :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter