Celebrating a 50th Birthday at WDW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to bump this thread, but any other suggestions/ideas? Trying to get lots to choose from! Any special in-park experiences (such as steering the Liberty Belle etc.??)

Jumping this thread to ask a similar question. When I made my resort reservation inoted that we were celebrating our 25th anniversary. Will my adrs reflect that our do I need to call dining to let them know also?

We did that dessert at 1900 park fare dinner. It was good, and the characters really ham it up there. If you can't get in crt, do that. Also, bring a birthday card with you to epcot, and have the cms sign it at the kidcot station in their languages. Buy the mickey ears birthday hat, it seems to garner more attention than the buttons.
Hola, quick question about the card at Kidcot. We're going in December, celebrating 20th anniv. Do you think they would sign a card and exactly where do we go? Thanks!

Hola, quick question about the card at Kidcot. We're going in December, celebrating 20th anniv. Do you think they would sign a card and exactly where do we go? Thanks!

They'll sign whatever you like. There are tables set up with markers and coloring things on them, go there. If you can't find it, just ask where the kidcot station is.

Eat at Victoria & Albert. Private cruises. Tours or VIP tours. Spa package. Fishing. Special cake at dinner. Goodie or flower delivery to room. Amphicar at Disney Springs. Club level room. If it's during a special time, like Food & Wine, Star Wars Weekends, or Frozen Fun, then there are premium packages. Dessert party. Carriage rides at POR.

My sister and I are going in Sept. to celebrate my 50th--a few months early, but that's what works for us. We will only have 3 days so it will be a quick-very budgeted trip. We plan on filling our trip with "firsts". First time at Pop Century, first time getting a Dole Whip, first time riding Splash Mountain, first time NOT riding Pirates :( On a side note: I have been able to save all my food money through the whole get Target cards to get Disney cards from Swagbucks thing :)

Order him something from Disney Florist and they will deliver it after you check in, usually when your not in the room. It is so much fun to open the door and have a surprise waiting for you!

We celebrated my 50th Birthday Club Level at the Polynesian. My husband ordered a floral arrangement with balloons in a Minnie mug. They wouldn't deliver it unless someone was in the room. So he sent me & my daughter to the pool. When we got back the arrangement was there, but DH forgot that it was supposed to come with balloons and they were not inflated and instead had been folded up and tucked into the arrangement. :(

Club Level at the Poly was incredible! Truly a once-in-a-lifetime experience. We could certainly afford to save and do it again one day (and it was an awesome, unforgettable way to celebrate my 50th), but my "Home" is Fort Wilderness.

We did Victoria and Albert's for our 25th anniversary. The food and service were outstanding and they send a customized menu home with you. It's expensive but worth every penny.

I've been playing around with a WDW to celebrate my 50th which is in two years. I've looked at asia cruises, las vegas, europe, but I keep coming back to a WDW at a Deluxe hotel might be the way to go. I live in South Florida, about 2.5 hours away so no need to fly, that extra money I'm saving can go towards extra perks during my stay.

I think I would want to stay at the Grand Floridian to make it extra special. I stayed at Poly and loved it, but I might go all out for my 50th.

This thread began in 2015 so whoever was turning 50 is already beyond their birthday celebration. Closing so as not to be misleading.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter