Celebrating 10 years together, a trip to Victora & Albert's

Thanks to your report I was able to convince my DP to switch our reservation on the second night from Narcoosee's to V&A's! Yay!

YAY! You'll be SO glad you did! Nothing against Narcoosee's, but come on, this is a once in a lifetime kind of dining event. Just plan on sleeping in after that. V&A may or may not cause snuggling and food comas. Just a warning. :)

QUOTE=franandaj;48516646]Thanks to your report I was able to convince my DP to switch our reservation on the second night from Narcoosee's to V&A's! Yay![/QUOTE]

:thumbsup2 Yay!

Jill in CO

YAY! You'll be SO glad you did! Nothing against Narcoosee's, but come on, this is a once in a lifetime kind of dining event. Just plan on sleeping in after that. V&A may or may not cause snuggling and food comas. Just a warning. :)

After barely making it back to the room on the night we did the Chef's table, I know. We had a choice either the QV room or the main DR and we chose main DR. At our age, 7 courses is plenty!

Thanks to your report I was able to convince my DP to switch our reservation on the second night from Narcoosee's to V&A's! Yay!

:thumbsup2 Yay!

Jill in CO

Now you have to keep it under wraps until my next PTR update! :rotfl2:

After barely making it back to the room on the night we did the Chef's table, I know. We had a choice either the QV room or the main DR and we chose main DR. At our age, 7 courses is plenty!

Now you have to keep it under wraps until my next PTR update! :rotfl2:

Ooh! I need to go read the PTR! I'm reading one of Nebo's TRs, and those are like running a marathon, as well as 3 other TRs. Since moving AWAY from Orlando, I've had more time to Dis. I see this as both a blessing and a curse. At least now I can post some of the hundreds of photos I've taken to the picture threads.

How many courses does the Chef's Table have? Good grief, I thought my nose was gonna run by the end of our meal.

Ooh! I need to go read the PTR! I'm reading one of Nebo's TRs, and those are like running a marathon, as well as 3 other TRs. Since moving AWAY from Orlando, I've had more time to Dis. I see this as both a blessing and a curse. At least now I can post some of the hundreds of photos I've taken to the picture threads.

How many courses does the Chef's Table have? Good grief, I thought my nose was gonna run by the end of our meal.

You'll have to understand that my PTR is sort of a different kind of report. It's a long way off and there are quite a few DISers meeting up on this trip. Most of the activities were already planned before the TR was started, and one of the big things I'm discussing is my contributions to a cookout that we are hosting on a Saturday evening. Since the parks will be packed and two of us on the trip share a love of cooking we decided some pool time by the BBQ would be a lot of fun.

Other than that we plan on all the normal activities that most at WDW enjoy, rides, shows, and other fun dining experiences.

Oh, and the Chef's Table and QV room are 10 courses each. We thought we were going to burst the night we ate at the Chef's Table. I even had to visit the rest room to question whether or not I could keep what I'd eaten. I could, but I didn't finish my "dessert" course which came after the "chocolate" course.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!