Celebrate! A Street Party

The Pixar parade is easy to catch and stop to watch on the spur of the moment. I've gotten them all to do that before. And DH used to love the Main Street Electrical Parade, so we'll have to see how it is over in DCA now this trip.

Yeah, that's what I'm hoping for. I want to see the electrical parade again sometime too. Last time we saw it we got a great seat on a bench and we only waited maybe 15-20 minutes. But that was back in the day when no one went to DCA so it might be different now. I do like how DCA has so many benches along the parade route so you don't necessarily have to sit on the ground.

Yeah! I just checked and I am not blocked out on March 27th! My DNephew is one of the performers and we'll be there, front and center, on the 27th. Guess I'll have to take DD9 out of school a little early that day. Maybe she'll even get a chance to dance with him?....:cool1:

I for one can't wait to see it, and plan on seeing it many times. I'm so looking forward to geing able to see my DNephew's face this time. For the Christmas parade his face was hidden by his costume. (Just hope I can keep from crying)

I'm not a huge parade person, but the first time I saw the pixar play parade at DCA was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! I love how they spray water on you, it's hard to get good pictures, but so much fun. I like the bubbles too....:wizard:

I watched the YouTube video... ick. Kinda reminds me of Hip Hop Harry a HORRIBLE kids show on Discovery channel..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter