CD players in room?

jlhill4444

Mouseketeer
Can anyone that has stayed in a family suite at ASMu tell me if the alarm clocks have a CD player on them? My DD1 likes to listen to music when she goes to bed and I am wondering if I need to bring a CD player or not. Thanks!

No, I don't think any rooms at WDW have CD players in them.

Hard Rock Hotel over at Universal does though.

The iHomes have aux inputs that you can plug into the earphone jack of your mp3 player or portable CD player.

Can anyone that has stayed in a family suite at ASMu tell me if the alarm clocks have a CD player on them? My DD1 likes to listen to music when she goes to bed and I am wondering if I need to bring a CD player or not. Thanks!

The TV in your room has a Disney music station. Also they have storytime with Duffy at night on another channel, my kids always liked that. :) Maybe an iPod would be a good gift for your daughter?? Then she'll always have her music with her when she travels. :thumbsup2

Ok, so new advice ;) I would recommend taking her CD and uploading the music to iTunes. That way you can transfer it all to your iPod or phone or MP3 player, whatever you happen to have. That way you can travel with it easier than bringing along the actual CD and/or CD player. those iHome docking stations in the resort rooms are really nice systems with pretty decent sound. Or you can do what we do, buy a small speaker that plugs into your phone... I have this one I travel with:

132284367_amazoncom-ihome-portable-mini-speaker-35mm-for-iphone-4-.jpg

I take this with me on all my travels. It's great for hotels, outdoors, pretty much anywhere. :)

TigrLvsPooh said:
Ok, so new advice ;) I would recommend taking her CD and uploading the music to iTunes. That way you can transfer it all to your iPod or phone or MP3 player, whatever you happen to have. That way you can travel with it easier than bringing along the actual CD and/or CD player. those iHome docking stations in the resort rooms are really nice systems with pretty decent sound. Or you can do what we do, buy a small speaker that plugs into your phone... I have this one I travel with:

I take this with me on all my travels. It's great for hotels, outdoors, pretty much anywhere. :)

That is a great idea! I also have a white noise app on my phone I can use, she likes that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter