CC mail

Jesslm80

Mouseketeer
We mailed a few postcards from CC on the 17th (sept). No one has gotten theirs yet. Anyone know how long it usually takes for mail to get back to the states from CC?

Thanks

It can vary. We got ours in 2 weeks but there have been reports of taken months to arrive.

i had one that was almost six months. most have come about the six week mark. i often mailed them to myself at work then it was a nice surprise when it came (long been forgotten about) and always put a smile on my face. pin that up in your office and see how your day goes! :D

We mailed ours on September 24th and no one has received them yet either. :sad2:

We mailed a few postcards from CC on the 17th (sept). No one has gotten theirs yet. Anyone know how long it usually takes for mail to get back to the states from CC?

Thanks
My mother never got hers. It's been 7 years. But most of our postcards took about 3-4 months.

It's been years since I mailed postcards from CC, but the times I have taken time to do so it took many weeks for them to arrive. Kind of crazy really that it takes so long. I'd love to know where all that mail goes or how long it just sits somewhere…. I don't even try to send anything anymore.

We left for our cruise on the last day of school (cruise began May 23). We received our postcards the day before the first day of school! August 12th! Kids found it funny that it took "all summer"!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter