CBR Preferred room....yup another one of those ?'s

HoltDisney07

Mouseketeer
So we are currently booked at CBR in a standard room. I keep checking to see if a preferred room will show up, well today one did. I am wondering if we should upgrade to a preferred room at the tune of $281? I realize the overall benefit of being close to the food court and main pool are huge, however, we will have a rental car and will drive ourselves to the parks most days. We are also on the DXDP. Since we are on DXDP we won't be eating in the food court. With all this in mind the only real benefit I can see is the maybe 4-5 times we will probably get in the pool and the ease of getting refills with our mugs. I would almost feel bad taking away a prefered room from someone who really needs it. Not to mention the cost savings? Am I crazy? Should we upgrade, is it really so terrible to be in a standard room at CBR?

Thoughts?

I would say no you dont need it. The walk really isnt that far away to the main pool and mug refills. And like you said you will only be going a few times to the pool. My reasoning is behind the money. I dont mind hoofing it a few extra minutes to save a few dollars!!

If you have a car i don't really see the benefit of paying for preferred. Ask for Aruba, it' s standard but only a five minute walk across the bridge.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter