CBR or POP

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by BelleNBeastie, Jan 23, 2005.

1. BelleNBeastie

BelleNBeastie Earning My Ears

We are going to WDW for Easter vacation. CBR and POP are available, I can stay at POP for six days with the meal plan, for the same price as CBR with the magic your way for 5 days. Which would you pick? I am interested in POP as it is new, but like the idea of a moderate; but I understand CBR is HUGE. If its just a matter of a restaurant and a hot tub, I can deal with that. What do you think? I have only stayed at Riverside before and liked it, but I want to try something new.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. #1hockeymom

#1hockeymom <font color=blue>Wants to DRIVE the zamboni

How many are in your party? If it is only two of you, definitely POP for the closeness of everything, the newness, and the food court. CBR has bigger rooms, but it is very spread out and we didn't like the food court for the few meals we wanted there.

4. Inga

Inga Mouseketeer

Hi

I have stayed at both, and I would prefer POP. CBR was just too big for us, it took forever to get to the main building, and the resort buses stopped at the multiple stops.

We thought the food court and the buses at POP were great!

My two cents
    Inga

5. F1Julie

F1Julie Mosquito Magnet

I'd go for Pop with the meal plan and the extra day. Unless you plan on spending a lot of time at your resort and in your room, I'd stay at a value.

6. Aimeedyan

Aimeedyan <font color=blue>Why get all excited about somethi

Well, after staying at both, I'd go with CBR because Pop was SO noisy, we didn't get any sleep. We won't be staying there again, due to paperthin walls. Slept great at CBR, it's just a better made building structure.

=)