CBR or CSR with Children???

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by dreams4disney, Nov 9, 2004.

1. dreams4disney

dreams4disney DIS Veteran DIS Lifetime Sponsor

I already have CSR booked for next December but now I am starting to wonder if I made a good choice. We have four boy's ages will be 3,6,8,and 10. I am not sure wich one they will like the most. I don't want to ask them because we want it to be a Christmas surprise. I just don't know wich one they will like the most. Wich one is more child friendly? Which one is best at Christmas time with the decorations? Will one be less crowded than the other? Any thoughts?

Thanks!
    Bobbie Ann

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. DisneyKidds

DisneyKidds <font color=green>The TF thanks DisneyKidds for mo

CSR has a better pool with the Dig Site. CSR also offers a few more activities if you are inclined to take advantage of them. CSR is newer. We prefer CSR over CBR.

4. Blondie

Blondie ~*~*~*~<br><font color=blue>This TF always enjoys

I think CSR is the better choice of the two. The main pool and water slide will keep them entertained for hours, and the playground which is adjacent is pretty cool too!

Definitely CSR!

5. HopperFan

HopperFan "It's a bug-eat-bug world out there, princess."

Your boys will just love the pyramid pool, jaguar slide, and playground. Very well planned "Dig Site" with lots to do. My big boy still loves staying there !! Lots of other amenities too !

Getting around the resort is very easy, and bus service is great, which would be important to me with the kids.

Look at the slide show on this link, great photos of Dig Site and at the end are some Christmas photos. http://www.allearsnet.com/acc/csrss.htm

6. Carrie772

Carrie772 Resolve to Recycle!

Just returned from CSR in Oct. Very spread out. We walked a block's length to get to the car from our room and to the bus stops. Took the car to the hotel restaurants and to check out. When you check in, try to get a room close to the main building.