CBR or AoA?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by ktnryansmom, Jan 6, 2013.

1. ktnryansmom

ktnryansmom Mouseketeer

I have a little mermaid room booked but can get a room at CBR for $8 more per night....thoughts???

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. carly chloe

carly chloe DIS Veteran

I would go CBR. Rooms are bigger- double sinks- hot tubs- more relaxing. Is this a standard room at CBR? If it is I would request a room closer to the food court.(we always get preferred) but I heard there's been complaining about the walk in the little mermaids rooms too from the food court. You didn't mention if you have little kids??

4. Marthasor

Marthasor DIS Veteran

I would definitely upgrade to CBR. I would choose a mod over a value ANY DAY!

5. IMGONNABE40!

IMGONNABE40! <font color=green>Okay, I already am 40, but if I

I faced the same decision, only CBR stay was a little less than the LM room I had booked. As much as I need to stay AoA in order "to stay at them all" I could not pay more to stay value than I would for a mod. And, I think my AoA experience should be in a suite....so I will wait until I am not solo, and maybe be able to get a discount..... I do prefer the food court at AoA, however.

6. mickeynut1

mickeynut1 DIS Veteran

Haven't stayed at AoA or any other value, but I would upgrade without hesitation, especially for just $8 more a night. We loved CBR and wouldn't hesitate to stay there again.

7. mickeystoontown

mickeystoontown DIS Veteran

I've never stayed at AoA but have stayed at the CBR 8 times. I'd definitely make the change. Your room at the CBR will be larger, the bus stops are covered, the pool has a slide, there is a marina, good food court and lush landscaping.

8. Belle83

Belle83 DIS Veteran

Definitely CBR!