I really really want to take my boys again this coming May. I'm looking at doing 7 nights this time, last time we did 5 nights and only had 4 days and we were sooo rushed and didn't get the down time we and THEY needed. They'll be 6 and 5 when I go in May 2013. We stayed at All Star Sports the last time we went, which was great for the 3 of us. The boys enjoyed it very much, and I believe would be just as happy to stay there again next time. I really want to stay at the CBR this time. I think they would love the pools with the pirate theme and the slides etc. This is RIGHT up there alley. And last time of course they loved the parks, but really wanted more down time to just play and swim and such. HOWEVER.... looks like it'll cost me an extra $600ish to stay CBR instead of at all All Star. And if that's the case, I most definitely can't go this May, I would have to wait at least another six months past that to go to save up the extra. BUT, we really want to go NOW.. LOL May seems so far away as it is. What would you do? I can't decide what to do!