CBR Martinique

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by kenny, May 18, 2007.

1. kenny

kenny DIS Veteran

Are all the rooms preferred or are some regular? I can't get the AAA discount on the preferred rooms but I loved Martinique last time. Was just curious if you could still get it without preferred room. Thanks

2. bookgirl2632

bookgirl2632 DIS Veteran

I believe that all of Martinique is preferred, due to its proximity to the food court and pool. I like Martinique as well. We got to stay there before they made it preferred. We were right by the quiet pool and just a short walk to the food court. I would definitely stay in that section again.

3. mickeystoontown

mickeystoontown DIS Veteran

If you can't get a preferred location, I would request a stay in either Jamaica or Aruba. We stayed in Jamaica building 41. It was the furthest building in Jamaica and our walks were still short. Less than a minute to the Jamaica beach/quiet pool, about 3 minutes to Jamaica bus stop and about 5 minutes to Old Port Royale. Liked the location so much, we requested the exact same building for our June, 2007 stay!

Lisa

4. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  5. TammySB

TammySB Mouseketeer

We always book preferred at CBR. I believe buildings 24, 25, & 26 are the preferred locations, and that the others of Martinique are not. Ask Safetymom she will no for sure!! We Love CBR:thumbsup2

6. CTPacky

CTPacky Dis Veteran

That is correct. Bldg. 21, 22, 23 are not preferred.

7. safetymom

safetymom Super Moderator

If you look at the first post in the CBR FAQ it listed the preferred buildings in Trinidad North and Martinique.

They are not all preferred. I think preferred is worth the money but save your money if offered a water view. Sometimes their idea of a water view can be quite creative.