CBR Help!

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by Kimbert27, Sep 29, 2003.

1. Kimbert27

Kimbert27 Earning My Ears

We are staying at the CBR in December and I am wondering if anyone can help me out with the best room location in regards to the food court? I would love to hear and tips etc. anyone has also! Thanks!

Cheers!

Kimber

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. sm4987

sm4987 <font color=deeppink>What us women do to be beauti

Trinidad North and Martinique are the closest to the food court. It is a short pleasant walk depending which building you end up in. The resort is extremely beautiful. Also check out the CBR FAQ located on these boards. There is a ton of information available.

4. safetymom

safetymom Super Moderator

Martinique and Trinidad North are the two closest villages to the food court. In 2004 those locations will be preferred and cost $15 daily extra.

I suggest you read the CBR FAQ's. There is lots of good information and recent trip reports. I also have pictures of CBR.

5. hulabird

hulabird DIS Veteran & Planaholic!

We usually stay in Jamaica and if you request a close building (like 45 which is right by the foot of the bridge) you will have about a 3 minute walk each way. I have volunteered to go get our late dinners a few time for my family, including refilling a few drink mugs, and found the walk to be pleasant and not too long, even one time during a thunder storm (okay, I admit that one wasn't all that pleasant).