CBR Employee Parade

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by McDiane1, Feb 22, 2013.

1. McDiane1

McDiane1 Earning My Ears

Anyone know if they still have an occasional employee parade (maybe just housekeeping) in the mornings? - Our last visit to CBR was about 6 yrs ago and my kids loved it - As best I remember, we were eating breakfast outside at Port Royal and they came by in the "golf carts" with music and gave out Mardi Gras beads - This was in early June of that year.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. Missytara

Missytara I'm all ears!

I cannot speak for CBR, but the little extras seemed to have disappeared from the moderates with the economy tightening.

POR has not had a greeter at the front door for my last couple of trips.

We were lucky enough to have a standard room off the parking lot, which was very quiet and the staff would come in a van and go off to their various stations. We did wave a few times during the week if we managed to catch them, but there was no real ceremony.

4. tazmanrmv

tazmanrmv Earning My Ears

I'd be curious on this as well. We are staying at CBR in December and would love to see a parade like this. It's little things like this that we enjoy as well.