CBR bus transportation

cnids00

Love is in the little touches
Our second trip to CBR gave us the same pleasure of their bus transportation as last year. They show up every 5 - 10 minutes and we had no problem whatsoever. Trust me on this, I'm a very impatient person at times and this was wonderful service. Now going in September might be a reason they're not crowded of course, but compare this to going to GF Cafe for lunch, we took "our" bus to MK and then the boat over to GF, had a wonderful but very pricey lunch $105!, then we decided to take the bus directly to AK. Now at this "Marvellous deluxe resort" it took 5 minutes for the bus to MGM to show up and then NO buses for 20 minutes...none, nada, nilch....

It was the longest wait ever for a bus, and I SO praised CBR's buses at that point in time and will never wait or stay at GF ever...

We tried it by visiting, having lunch and it's not the place for us..just didn't feel comfortable in this resort at all...*sigh*

Next time or stay will be at WL, we also went there for dinner and that resort has such a nice touch as deluxe, more umm casual? It's a beautiful resort, but not for us!

I have to agree! We've stayed at both resorts, and the bus transportation at CBR was MUCH better than the bus transportation at the GF. (Of course, the monorail was great to have for going to the MK or Epcot) :)

CBR has its own busses (doesn't have to share with otther resorts) so that is also why service is so good. We just returned from CBR on 9/1 and had excellent service the whole 10 days.

What building did you stay in? Waterview or standard? My family is going and staying there so any help will be appreciated! This is their first time and they have 2 small kids. Thank you.:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter