Category advice for a noob on the Wonder

That's actually incorrect. You're limited to one pre-boarding reservation for each, per cruise. However, once you board you can book as many meals as you want...subject to availability.

true..Once on board you can book Palos for anytime and often.

But back to the original question, IMHO, I don't like Deck 8 as when I was there, there was noise from the BB court, kids running, and the ping pong table.. I like deck 7 or 6..

I have had a verandah, and missed deck 4 comfy chairs, deck 9 for it's cove café..so I prefer to sail without and use the money to book another cruise, rainforest, and excursions.

Thanks very much for all the replies, everyone. I have Disneyworld down-pat, but it's amazing how much their is to learn about the cruise side of things. A whole new world of planning to lose myself in! ;)

As much as I like the thought of just being able to get some fresh air in from the balcony (provided it isn't smoke-laden), I think we'll hold off for now and see if we luck out when we get our GTY room assignment and decide from there. There's certainly something to be said for putting $1500 toward spa treatments and shore excursions...

Don't forget about shopping in the ports. I'm sure you could buy a very nice anniversary present with that sort of money. ;) My father did this once for my mom...took her to a well rated jewelry store in port and told her to pick out $X worth of things. She is the frugal, budget for everything type, so she was shocked (and happy).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter