Category 10 Deck Recommendations

lcborn2run

Mouseketeer
Hi all...I return with more cabin questions! For those who stayed in Cat 10, what deck/cabin would you recommend?

I was looking at 9's, but decided to inquire about the tens. Considering I had to keep the curtains closed on my one and only other cruise due to the water making me seasick!

Thanks all for your great advice and input!

Lisa

Of course, there's always the popular Secret Porthole Rooms on Deck 5.... only 6 of them, but for a Cat 10 price. ;)

I stayed in 7001 last April aand it was a great room. It is the last room before the crew's quarters so there is no thru traffic. We did not feel the movement of the boat except for one night and it was very quiet. We are going again next March and reserved rooms 7005, 7007 (connecting). We can't wait to go!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter