Cat 8D forward rooms on Dream

slmarkert

Wishin' I was cruisin'
I've been patiently waiting for more people to enter Stateroom reviews, but haven't had any luck with our room or one like it. We're going to be in room 6508 on the Dream in October. I've seen some reviews of the 8D's aft, but not of the few in the front of the ship. We're sandwiched in between the odd 9A's on the front of the ship and the huge 8A's. Apparently, our room is across the hall from the laundry room and I'm wondering if this has been an issue at all. We stayed in a forward cabin on the Wonder and I loved it, but I've been curious since there's been talk about exterior noises and noises from the clubs, theaters, etc.

I'll bump this once since it got buried really quickly. I'm sure everyone gets sick of stateroom questions, but it never hurts to ask. Otherwise, I'll keep checking the stateroom reviews :flower3:

We're going to be in one of those in September - hopefully you have an answer way before then, but if not I promise I'll do a state room report ;)

Just got off the 3 day May 5th sail date on the Dream in RM 6508 (I will post some pictures this weekend). It was a great room. Super quiet and very close to the theaters! I actually have a 4 day May 6th 2012 already booked and I selected the same stateroom because we liked the location and super low noise level so much!

Just got off the 3 day May 5th sail date on the Dream in RM 6508 (I will post some pictures this weekend). It was a great room. Super quiet and very close to the theaters! I actually have a 4 day May 6th 2012 already booked and I selected the same stateroom because we liked the location and super low noise level so much!

How was the view from this room? Do you have some pictures? I know this is an old post but trying to find out more information about the few forward rooms in this category.

We had 5516 on the Fantasy. LOVED the location, the quiet, the storage room, the room itself. Wishing we had that instead of the cat 5 I booked because of the extra room. Will be sticking with the forward 8Ds from now on for the Fantasy. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter