Castway Cay

I guess you haven't found the threads about what poel should wear in the main dinning rooms yet. Lol

I've been around plenty long enough for those LOL!!! Still much tamer than stuff I see on the other boards. I think the worst I have seen here was when DCL banned smoking on the balconies.

I've been around plenty long enough for those LOL!!! Still much tamer than stuff I see on the other boards. I think the worst I have seen here was when DCL banned smoking on the balconies.
I guess you weren't around when DCL stopped allowing unlimited beverage carry ons. That lasted about 3 days.

I know my daughter posted anything just to get her 10 postings to be eligible to communicate for our private FE group... could be as simple as that ??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter