castmember uniforms (moving to Creative community boards)

I won't ask you for a pm although I'm hitching to ask LOL I just wanted to tell you that I wish I had half the talent you have. I just showed dh your creations and the first words out of is mouth was "where can we get them" and he usually hates everything home made LOL you do amazing work and keep up the good work. I understand why your children love them so much. it must be bring so much attention and it's so unique! good job!

I won't ask you for a pm although I'm hitching to ask LOL I just wanted to tell you that I wish I had half the talent you have. I just showed dh your creations and the first words out of is mouth was "where can we get them" and he usually hates everything home made LOL you do amazing work and keep up the good work. I understand why your children love them so much. it must be bring so much attention and it's so unique! good job!

Thanks so much! They do love the attention but my two oldest want to work at WDW one day so really it is about them wanting to be real cms, not for the attention although they both love it. LOL!!! I love how most of the cms we encounter think the kids are so cool and take time to talk with them, it makes thier whole trip!

PLEASE PLEASE: ANYONE that sees this do you know what the current cms wear at splash mountain? Is it the one posted on page one of this thread?

That is the main reason I posted in the first place and now I can't post the question again on the theme parks board, I am worried I wont be able to find out. I google but there is no way to know if it is a current photo. My DD does want certain dresses for this trip but this is #1 on her list and I want to get it right!

This was the reason for my post from the begining. Not to gain business or promote my business in anyway.

PLEASE PLEASE: ANYONE that sees this do you know what the current cms wear at splash mountain? Is it the one posted on page one of this thread?

That is the main reason I posted in the first place and now I can't post the question again on the theme parks board, I am worried I wont be able to find out. I google but there is no way to know if it is a current photo. My DD does want certain dresses for this trip but this is #1 on her list and I want to get it right!

This was the reason for my post from the begining. Not to gain business or promote my business in anyway.

There is a YouTube video from August 2012 showing that same costume. And, my CM daughter just confirmed it is the current costume! Happy sewing!!

You should just tell others to PM you rather than you PM them! ;)

There is a YouTube video from August 2012 showing that same costume. And, my CM daughter just confirmed it is the current costume! Happy sewing!!

You should just tell others to PM you rather than you PM them! ;)

:worship::worship: You have made my daughter's day!!!! Thank you so so much! Now to find the prerfect fabrics!!!!

How DO you find the perfect fabrics? That was the first thing I thought of when I saw the pics (after I picked myself off of the floor, fainting over your talent and ideas). What wonderful memories you are making with your children. Kudos!:cheer2:

How DO you find the perfect fabrics? That was the first thing I thought of when I saw the pics (after I picked myself off of the floor, fainting over your talent and ideas). What wonderful memories you are making with your children. Kudos!:cheer2:

Thanks! I search long and hard to find good matches or at least give the feel of the cm costume. For HM, I could not find anything so I took dark green fabric and stotched each stripe (using bias tape) onto the fabric to make the stripes. That dress took FOREVER!!!

Have fun shopping! fabric stores are the best IMO!

I love fabric shopping! I live about 30 minutes from Lancaster, PA where there are tons and tons of fabric shops!

Germany Kidcot June 2010

Thanks so much!!!!

IF anyone has anymore CM COSTUME pictures they want to share, that would be awesome! ALWAYS looking for inspiration!

Okay! I'll share! Those dresses are absolutely amazing!

These are all photos of me [in costumes that I've worked]. Some have since been modified or change, I'll note those.

xostume_zps9e4c1272.jpg

Studios Backlands

F2226B4A-6602-40E0-AF28-D460A631A8F4-1225-00000138D4381BAA_zpsee16c9b6.jpg

Main Entrance Studios

EA24D6D1-C6EB-4462-BABC-903B7F49BF6A-1225-00000138C5C36550_zps20f054d1.jpg

Storybook Circus Merch

247420_10150264011253454_2736006_n.jpg

Tatooine Traders Merch

Not at all. I make kids clothes and my kids love looking like the castmembers! They get so much attention and think it is super fun! These were some of the ones they are considering for our next trip. here are some from teh last trip we did. The Tower of Terror ones we had tons of cms freaking out and loving the kids! They even offered to take us back up and put the kids in teh frint row to ride again but my kids were done after one ride. LOL!

Wow ! You are amazing! What a talent!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!