Castaway Club Past Cruise Problem

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by serrem, Feb 24, 2013.

1. serrem

serrem Earning My Ears

I've noticed that the listing of our past cruises on the Castaway Club website has gotten a bit mangled. Under "Cruise" the site is showing "8-Night Western Caribbean" for a cruise we took that was actually 5 nights in the Bahamas. For our most recent cruise, 5 nights from NYC to Halifax and Saint John, the "Cruise" column reads "5SN". All of our previous cruises are similarly misidentified, although the dates, stateroom numbers, and other information are correct.

Does anyone know a way to contact the tech people at DCL to bring this to their attention?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. StephenKay

StephenKay DVC Member VWL 2001

Hi there,

I think they may already be aware, we have have the same issue 2 of our 10 previous cruises are wrong also, and a 8 night Dover to Barcelona is listed as 5SN?

4. Heyriddle

Heyriddle Mouseketeer

Our two Mexican Riviera cruises are listed as repositioning cruises to Vancouver. Never been there.

5. PrincessShmoo

PrincessShmoo DIS Veteran

Our Hawaii cruise in October is listed twice and is listed as 14SC.

And our two MR cruises are listed as 7 night Los Angeles to Vancouver.

Our Med cruise is listed as 10SM (which is probably right, as it was a 10 night and could be called a southern Med).

I did notice our 15 night PC cruise in 2008 got corrected.

6. mca

mca Mouseketeer

I have noticed this for over a year,

at any given time 4 of my 9 cruises are scrambled.

7. BethC1952

BethC1952 DIS Veteran<br><font color=darkviolet>Has been VER

According to the website, I took the Panama Canal cruise twice this December LOL!!!! All the others are right for me, but at various times they've been wrong. It seems to be an ongoing issue.

Beth

8. lbgraves

lbgraves Little Cinderella's Mommy

As long as they have the right number of cruises for you to deal with booking windows, I wouldn't worry about it.

9. jrabbit

jrabbit DIS Veteran

with the latest release of 2014 itineraries last month, things seem to be more jumbled than usual.

I have even received printed material in the mail from DCL that says my May WB Panama Canal cruise disembarks at 7Pm on the last day of the cruise. I KNOW that's not right!! Well it better not be - since I booked my outbound flight for 1:30pm and I believe the "All Aboard" time for the LA to Vancouver cruise is the normal 3 or 4 pm.

10. bobbiwoz

bobbiwoz I'm happy to dance with you!

We have a 5 nighter listed as an 8 night cruise as well.

11. PrettyPrincessJen

PrettyPrincessJen AKA "MomBomb"

Ours has been messed up from the start an 8 night listed instead of the 5 night Double Dip. Oh well. I did notice like the PP that they had the date for our upcoming cruise listed as departing a day earlier than it is supposed to. I called concerned and the operator didn't know what I was talking about. It seems to be fixed now though.