Castaway Club Membership Data???

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by momrek06, Mar 19, 2006.

1. momrek06

momrek06 DIS Veteran

DH & I cruised in Feb and re-booked for Feb 2007. I was told by DCL to expect a package in the mail (?)( :confused3 ) about our membership in the CC now that we have sailed! They said there is also a C.D.! How do I go about tracking this info down? Does anyone know? Or is it too soon for me to expect this info from DCL?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. lbgraves

lbgraves Little Cinderella's Mommy

Sometimes you get it. Sometimes you don't. This goes for both the membership cards & the CD. You can download the goodies on the CD from one of the first threads on this forum, thanks to BuddyBear. :) You can just call DCL & get your numbers from them.

4. sweeks82

sweeks82 Earning My Ears

I cruised on the February 11th Magic and just received my CC# last Thursday.

5. mattmommy

mattmommy Mouseketeer<br><font color=green>My DS loves rice.

We travelled with my parents and we received a packet and they didn't. The number for the Castaway Cay club is 800-449-3380. I had to call to get my parents # (and mine and ds's) to rebook as CC members.

6. dgaston

dgaston <font color=purple>Proudly wears a "Believes in Fa

I emailed Disney Cruise line and we finally got our CDs and numbers in November! That was for a February cruise. But I'm grateful they arrived!