Castaway Club Lounge at Terminal

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by 1971visitor, Sep 21, 2003.

1. 1971visitor

1971visitor Mouseketeer

I think I recall reading somewhere in the Magical Disney Cruise Guide about a Castaway Club lounge at the terminal. I do recall a special line for Castaway Club members on out first cruise last fall, but don't recall a lounge in the terminal (other than the snack bar). Does anyone have any information on a lounge?

2. Michelle

Michelle <font color=darkgreen><i>"It's like Lord of the Fl

No, there is no lounge for past cruisers. :) It would be FULL all the time, Disney has so many repeat cruisers. Just a VIP lounge.

Castaway Club members can check in with a special line but there is no advantage to doing so...it is often the longest line in the terminal. Just pick the shortest line to check in. :)

3. Buckaroo's Dad

Buckaroo's Dad <font color=green>Will suffer in happiness rather

Michelle - whenever I do just that, it seems I'm still the last person served...

4. WDWLVR

WDWLVR <font color=green>DVC @ The Boardwalk</font><br><f

BD - some of us just have bad line karma. I'm like that. I can find a line with 2 people in it when all the others have 4-5. I'll still be served after #5 on the other line. Or if I pick I line with the exact same number of people as another line it is always my line that goes the slowest. Oh well - if that is the worst thing that happens I'll continue to have a very happy life :)