Castaway Cay Serenity Bay Food

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by fhernand, Apr 9, 2012.

1. missj1975

missj1975 DIS Veteran

We have been to Serenity Bay three times and never seen lobster, maybe next time.

Also the last time (May 2012) there were kids eating at Serenity Bay and CM's did not ask them to leave, very annoying because DH and I always head straight to Serenity Bay to enjoy a nice afternoon with no kids running around.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. kcashner

kcashner DIS Veteran

I wasn't denying that it happens--just saying that I've never seen it.

As noted, the offerings at Serenity Bay seem to vary. My logic is that it depends on what is left on the ship. For instance, for us, CC day usually follows lobster night. If lobsters are left, they may show up on Serenity Bay in some form. If they are eaten the night before, I wouldn't look for them!

We never lacked for food. The choices were always what Cookies had + some extras.

4. jdb in AZ

jdb in AZ <font color=green>It could end up curdled<br><font

No lobster at Serenity Bay last week. DH said I'd eaten it all the night before. pffft.

5. Zandy595

Zandy595 DIS Veteran<br><font color=green>The other day I f

They only have lobster on the 7-night or longer cruises.

6. spgoad

spgoad Mouseketeer

We had lobster at serenity bay on the 2nd visit to CC on our double dip cruise in July. Our server the night before told us to watch for a "surprise" on the menu for that day, so we assumed he meant the lobster. I figured they didn't want to duplicate the menus too much from the 1st to 2nd visits so they added the lobster and some other things to mix it up.

7. tonyat18

tonyat18 Earning My Ears

We were on the 5 night double dip and had Ribeye steaks and Lobster tails. It was one of the best meals we had.