Castaway Cay Personal Eco tour?

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by Tonyspad, Mar 18, 2006.

1. Tonyspad

Tonyspad Disney or Bust for us!

I just reserved online two of the Personal Eco Tour Double for $160 each. It is my wife and two sons that will be riding 2 per jet ski. The part I do not understand is should I be paying $160 per person or $160 per jetski that carries two people. The Disney reservation site is a little vague.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. wannabecruiser

wannabecruiser Mouseketeer

I was told $160 per jet ski......... I am thinking about doing this tour, but we would need three jet ski's and not sure if I want to drop that kind of money, so still debating if we want to do this.

Have fun and let us know how it was when you get back.

4. jjb52

jjb52 Mouseketeer

We did this last September. It is $160 per jetski for 2 which will easily hold an adult and child or two smaller adults. We reserved two as it was just my husband and myself and we each wanted our own machine. Neither of us had been on a jetski before. It was a blast. We left the beach and circle out around the ship and headed to a sandbar about a mile out where we beached the jetskis and listened to our guide who talked about the island, ecosystem, water depth, fish and sharks. I was in the back of the group when we left because of my uncertainty with the machine but near the front on the way back. You do go single file-they do not allow any going off by yourself. It was about an hour. We went in the afternoon at 2PM so we enjoyed the island and lunch first and had a sunny afternoon for our ride. It was a little choppy. I was sore the next day from the workout but we both enjoyed it. Expensive but I would do it again.

5. jayv1

jayv1 Earning My Ears

it is actually only $90 if you go by yourself, $160 if you have a passenger with you. I did this excursion on 2-25 cruise and it was a blast!

6. professorandmom

professorandmom My favorite girls!

Wasn't this the excursion described in smallest detail that was the funniest thing I ever read? Anyone else remember the report?
    Barb

7. MaddiesFam

MaddiesFam Earning My Ears

What is the age limit for this?

8. ibouncetoo

ibouncetoo <font color=009999>I get excited by the little thi

9. jayv1

jayv1 Earning My Ears

if I remember correcltly, minimum age was 8