Castaway Cay Conched Out Drink Specials

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by Disneybridein2k3, Feb 10, 2010.

1. Disneybridein2k3

Disneybridein2k3 <font color=blue>I am and I'm not afraid to admit

I was wondering if Conched Out at Castaway Cay does drink specials at every Castaway Cay stop? And if so, is it any particular drink that is the 2 for 1 or just one drink? TIA!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. SplashMountainManiac

SplashMountainManiac DIS Veteran

At least every time we have sailed, Conched Out offers 2 for 1 specials on any alcoholic or non alcoholic beverage. Didn't seem to be any exclusions.

4. HallsofVA

HallsofVA DIS Veteran

Drinks on Castaway Cay become 2 for 1 at 1pm. Has been the case everytime I've stopped there. (Last cruise I was at the Conched Out bar at 1:02pm awaiting those magic words!!)

5. lornak

lornak DIS Veteran

Is this only at the Conched out bar? On our last cruise I specifically asked about 2 for 1 specials and was told there weren't any. This was at the bar near Cookies....not sure which one that is!!! But I will be sailing again in a few weeks and would love to take advantage of a 2 for 1 offer if they have it!!!

6. DVCMikey

DVCMikey DIS Veteran

I will be doing some researched at this Couched 2-1 deal next week.

7. Disneybridein2k3

Disneybridein2k3 <font color=blue>I am and I'm not afraid to admit

Thanks everyone! I'll be waiting to hear how the research goes, DVCMikey :goodvibes

8. Mich123

Mich123 Mouseketeer

Thanks for the great tip! We will definitely be exploring the Conched Out bar after 1 p.m. next Saturday!!! :banana:

9. tink_n_pooh

tink_n_pooh <font color=darkorchid>my TP isn't going anywhere.

Can anyone give me an idea of where this conched out place is located? I'm already looking forward to next weekend :goodvibes

10. dizneyfan23

dizneyfan23 Nothing makes my day like sitting on the beaches o

Conched Out Bar is located next to the DJ area and across the walkway from Cookies BBQ. It's impossible to miss it.

11. disneyfaninaz

disneyfaninaz It takes faith, trust & pixie dust!

There are also servers traversing across the beach all day long. They even offer the 2 for 1s. Got to love the 2 for 1 Bahama Mamas!