Castaway Cay Cabanas... Am I blind?

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by dapod423, Jul 14, 2011.

1. dapod423

dapod423 Mouseketeer

I am on the DCL website and logged in for my cruise. I can't seem to find where to look into a cabana rental. Can anyone help???

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. erionm

erionm DIS Veteran

The are under 'Excursions'.

4. klcason

klcason DVC Member August, 2003

You won't see them until you are in your booking window for excursions. I looked everywhere too...but asked a couple of weeks ago.

5. jrbdad

jrbdad Mouseketeer

We got lucky and got a family cabana last week. Someone had cancelled while on the cruise and we were so fortunate to get it. Made for a wonderful last day.

6. dapod423

dapod423 Mouseketeer

I am within my booking window and still don't see it. I must be an idiot. Is it possible they are all booked even before the 75 day window opens??? I looked at all the excursions listed. Does anyone know the price? I can always call if I want to do it, right?

7. erionm

erionm DIS Veteran

Even if they are all booked, they will still show up where you book excursions for your cruise.

Cabanas on the Family Beach are $499 for the day. The Cabanas on Serenity Bay are $399 for the day.

8. magrudersmakes3

magrudersmakes3 DIS Veteran

Does anyone know how fast the Cabanas fill up on the family beach. We cannot book excursions until 7/26 and we would really like to get one, but afraid we will not be able to.