Cast member recognition

I did this a few weeks ago. A CM named Anthony at the Tower of Terror really "gets" his job. Eager to please guests, he'd jump out at guests and scare them when the doors would open. Fun guy. We went to the Chamber of Commerce right next to Oswald's at the gate. There was a CM at a tall, skinny desk and she was able to help me. She pulled out a form and asked why I thought he did a good job. It ended up saving me some time as the Chamber had a long line.

I took notes throughout our visit and when I got home I went to the Disneyland website-Contact Us-Email link and then selected "Comments on your visit" in the drop down subject line. I pointed out one general negative, but gave props to several CMs and PP photographers from our trip. I gave their names, location, and date/time of encounter, and said why they were awesome. A few days later someone called me to elaborate so I was so happy to be heard! I didn't want to spend my time in the park waiting in line to do this, but

I've since read you can pick up the cards early & fill them out as you go along. I've also read you should get the CM's hometown to help identify them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter