Cast and Crew Transportation Stroller Rental

RoseMom

Mouseketeer
We have used Cast and Crew Transportation in the past for transportation to/from MCO. However, for years we have rented a stroller for our kids from Kingdom Strollers. We have never had any issues with Kingdom Strollers. In fact, the strollers have always been in very good condition and clean. Now that strollers can’t be left with bell services and their kiosk is in the opposite terminal where we fly into, Kingdom Strollers just isn’t very convenient. Since we will be using Cast and Crew Transportation I was looking into renting a stroller with them. If anyone has used one of their strollers, was it clean and in good condition?

We have used Cast and Crew Transportation in the past for transportation to/from MCO. However, for years we have rented a stroller for our kids from Kingdom Strollers. We have never had any issues with Kingdom Strollers. In fact, the strollers have always been in very good condition and clean. Now that strollers can’t be left with bell services and their kiosk is in the opposite terminal where we fly into, Kingdom Strollers just isn’t very convenient. Since we will be using Cast and Crew Transportation I was looking into renting a stroller with them. If anyone has used one of their strollers, was it clean and in good condition?
We rented a single City Mini GT from them last month for our 2 year old, and I found it acceptable. It was in perfect working condition but it did look a little dirty with some stains here and there and a lot of fading. I went back and forth a lot about Kingdom Strollers given the rave reviews, but I have never actually used them, so can't say for sure it was worse. I saw some labeled Kingdom Strollers around the parks though and they did generally look nicer and newer than what we had. BUT, the stroller was perfectly functional, didn't seem unsanitary (and I wiped it down with Lysol wipes and spray), it came with great extras, and you really can't beat the convenience of having it in the trunk of the car. On balance, I think I would probably rent from them again (and as you probably know from your prior experience, the car transport part of the service was great!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter