1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

Cashless Laundry Facilities at AoA?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by jrmo, Apr 3, 2013.

1. jrmo

jrmo Mouseketeer

Can anyone verify that the laundry facilities take KTTW or CC instead of quarters? I read that on one website and haven't been able to verify it elsewhere. That would be awesome! One less thing to pack!

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. jpessa

jpessa Addicted to Disney

Would love to find out too, great question! I'm from Canada so don't usually bring much US cash with me.

4. Mom2Luci

Mom2Luci Mouseketeer

There was some sort of card machine there, but no instructions and I couldn't figure it out.

5. jrmo

jrmo Mouseketeer

Thanks! Maybe I'll pack a roll of quarters, just to be safe. Anyone else have experience with them?

6. siskaren

siskaren DIS Veteran

I found a couple of pictures of the laundry room at AoA in this post on easyWDW. It looks like they only take quarters.

7. dawnhaze

dawnhaze DIS Veteran

I used my credit card at the laundry facility by the LM pool in January. It was rather simple - swipe the card, choose what machines you want to use, and then go to the machines and start them. I loaded the machines I wanted prior to swiping my card.

8. jpessa

jpessa Addicted to Disney

That's awesome! Thanks!