test mobile ad location
  1. Guest - Welcome to the new DIS Boards! I have created a forum on the tech support board to talk about any issues we are seeing and a thread to discuss new functionality - Alex

Cash night at Villas Grand Californian?

Discussion in 'DVC Member Services' started by E-P-C-O-T, Dec 7, 2012.

1. E-P-C-O-T

E-P-C-O-T Mouseketeer

I see that I can book sunday and tuesday night using our points. Can I book mon night using cash? I know there are just a few villas, so, I was wondering if DVC even books cash nights at California. I may be a self proclaimed WDW expert, but, I have absolutely zero, zip, 0 knowledge of Disneyland.

Please help this Disneyland newbie ;)

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Official Ticket Center is Orlando’s #1 discount attraction ticket agency, selling millions of Walt Disney tickets around the world.

to hide this adverts.
  3. boiseflyfisher

boiseflyfisher <font color=red>I'm curious, too<br><font color=ro

I know they did in the beginning, but I have not heard that anyone has gotten a cash in a long time. It might be worth calling, but I wouldn't get my hopes up.

4. CarolMN

CarolMN <font color="blue"><b> DVC Co-Moderator</b><br><b Moderator

Yes, you can book cash nights, but as pp says, there might not be any availability. The resort is so popular that it is unlikely there will be member inventory available for cash. But it's sure worth a try. Good luck!