Cash Bookings?

loribell

DIS Veteran
Can anyone let me know how this works exactly? Can I book an entire trip on a cash basis through MS? Or can I only book a part of the trip? I would love to be able to get out of the constant state of borrowing but don't want ot give up my DVC resorts.

Thanks,
Lori

Can anyone let me know how this works exactly? Can I book an entire trip on a cash basis through MS? Or can I only book a part of the trip? I would love to be able to get out of the constant state of borrowing but don't want ot give up my DVC resorts.

Thanks,
Lori
Yes, you can book an entire trip for cash - but you may encounter a problem with availability. There may or may not be cash availability for your entire trip. No guarantees that rooms will be available for cash - the weeknights will be tougher than the weekend nights. All you can do is call and ask and hope you are lucky.

That said, if you are short every year, you can also consider:
* skipping a year every so often to catch up (I know - awful solution),
* finding another member to transfer you points (might be cheaper than paying cash, even if you do get the member discount) or
* an add on.

That said, if you are short every year, you can also consider:
* skipping a year every so often to catch up (I know - awful solution),

:scared1: How could you suggest such a thing!!!!!!:rotfl: I did an add on in the spring of 05. We now have 360 points. The problem is that I keep inviting extended family to come along, thus using any extra points we may have, or if there are points there that can be borrowed I go ahead and extend the trip or going an extra time!

I think if we had 1000 points I would still use them all and possibly even borrow some! I know, it's a sickness!:rotfl2:

By the way, thanks for the info on the cash nights.
Lori

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter